Being from the south ,we can be some cobbler making fools! I saw this recipe in my Young Living cookbook and I wanted to share it with you. “From Our fields to Your Table”https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/from-our-fields-to-your-table-cookbook. I am loving this new cookbook!!
Here is the recipe :
• 3 cups blueberries ( fresh or frozen)
• 2 tbs. arrowroot
• 1/4 cup boiling water
• 1/2 cup Young Living Blue Agave ( https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/blue-agave-natural-sweetener
• 2 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil ( https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/lemon-vitality-5ml
• 3/4 cup Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flour or Gary’s True Grit Gluten-Free Pancake and Waffle Mix ( https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/garys-true-grit-einkorn-flour ) ( https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/garys-true-grit-gluten-free-pancake-waffle-mix
• 1 tsp.baking powder
pinch of salt
• 1/3 cup milk (plant base or dairy)
• 1 tbs. almond oil ( i used olive oil )
• 3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil,as desired ( https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/cinnamon-bark-vitality-5ml )
Lightly oil the bottom and sides of a 3- or 4- quart slow cooker. Add blueberries and arrowroot powder. Stir to coat the berries.
Combine boiling water, 1/4 cup Blue Agave,and Lemon Vitality. Pour over the blueberry mixture and stir. Turn slow cooker on high while assembling the cobbler.
In a small mixing bowl, combine flour,baking powder,and salt. In a glass measuring cup, add remaining Blue Agave, milk,oil, and Cinnamon Bark Vitality and stir. Add to the flour mixture and let sit for 5 minutes.
Spoon over the blueberries and spread to cover, but don’t seal to the edge.
Cover the slow cooker and cook for 1 1/2 hours.Remove the lid, turn the slow cooker off, and let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Top will appear moist but continue to after the cover had been removed and the heat turned off.
Makes 4 servings
It was a sweet tasty treat! Homemade Vanilla Bluebell ice cream topped it off!!! Yummy!!
Always use 100% pure essential oils if you plan on eating them!
Here are a few pictures of mine !!
Want your own cookbook or essential oils?
Sign up with a premium starter kit and start saving 24%
Follow my link : https://ylwebsite.com/MissyPruitt
Be apart of my team! https://oildabdoers.com