I saw this recipe on Pinterest and other social media. I wanted to get in on this..lol I will be adding my Young Living Essential oils and Organic NingXia Wolfberries.
With the hustle and bustle of shopping and running around I thought this would a great snack to grab before you meet the world
Here is the recipe I used, but put my twist on it
• 3 cups uncooked oats
• 1 cup of pumpkin puree
• 1 cup of natural peanut butter ( you can use almond peanut butter)
• 4 drops of Vitality Cinnamon Bark
• 2 drops of Vitality Clove
• 2 drops of Vitality Nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
• 3 tablespoons of Flax seeds (if the mixture is too wet add another tablespoon of flax seed ) Make sure its not sticky
• 2 tablespoons of dried organic NingXia Wolfberries
I chopped them into small pieces
• 1/2 cup Cocao Sweet Nibs ( you can use mini dark chocolate chips )
Roll them in about inch ball on parchment paper place in the freezer for 1 hour. Put them in an airtight container and refrigerated up to a week
you can also add chopped walnuts, almonds, toasted coconut flakes anything you want. There is no cooking! Have fun!
I think your family and friends would love these little treats!
Always use 100% pure essential oils if you plan on eating them!
To get me in the spirit of the holiday I was diffusing Christmas Spirit!! Did ya see it?
check out my website https://texasessentialoilers.com
There is something for everyone!