Today was fun! I have been wanting to make bath or shower bombs with my Young Living Essential Oils. My daughter has a birthday coming up and she has been hinting around for awhile about me making these. She is going to surprised that I finally made them.
Here is one recipe I tried :
• 1-2/3 cups Baking Soda
• 1/2 up Citric Acid ( I got mine at the health food store)
• 1/2 cup Corn Starch
• 1/2 cup Epsom Salts
• 1 teaspoon of water
• 3 teaspoons of Oil ( I used Olive oil) Almond oil is also a good one
• For this recipe I used :
• 5 drops of Clove essential oil- https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/clove-vitality-5ml
• 5 drops of Cedarwood – https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/cedarwood-essential-oil
• 5 drops of Orange essential oil – https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/orange-vitality-5ml
• 2 drops of lemon essential oil – https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/lemon-essential-oil
start with all the dry ingredients in a bowl, combine well with a whisk.
In a glass bowl or jar add the water, oils and color. Mix together.
Start adding the water and oils to the dry ingredients. Add half of it and mix it well, then add the other half.
I bought my plastic molds from Hobby Lobby
You will want to over fill them, snap it together, then open by tapping gently ( i used the back of my spoon) and there you go!
I will say I had to add little more water and olive oil to get them to hold.
Here is a few pictures of mine
Great gifts for any occasion. We know where these are going! Happy Birthday daughter!
Want to be a part our my team ? Check out our website :
Sponsor Member 17911